2009 – Senior Care Authority began
- Senior Residential Placement Service to help families identify the best location for seniors to live and be cared for.
- Based in Sonoma, CA servicing 4 main counties north of San Francisco.
2010-2012 – Initial Development
- Senior Care Authority became the largest, senior placement agency in the North Bay (area north of San Francisco)
- Built the Senior Care Authority Website, including assisted living directory, blog and valuable content.
- Built state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Program for Senior Placement Agencies.
- Developed the online lead generation program integrating it with our Customer Relationship Management System.
2012-2014 – Training/Coaching Program
- Developed a 2-part training program (online training/coaching) to assist those wanting to set up their own placement agency under their own brand, own website, own brochures, etc.
- Further development of CRM/Referral Program for those that have been successfully operating an existing placement agency.
- Provided assistance (training, CRM, Referral program) to over 30 agencies.
- Tested and continued to improve:
- Added over 25,000 pages of valuable content on website attracting over 20,000 visitors a month and rated higher (Alexa traffic rank) than any other full-service placement agency or placement agency franchisor in the United States.
- Referral Program – increased the number and quality of leads nationally through effective online initiatives and strategic partnerships.
- Enhanced CRM with greater functionality including mobile app on Apple, Google, Microsoft products.
4th quarter, 2014-present
- Through past 5 years of experience and testing programs, Senior Care Authority franchises it’s system nationwide.
- Expanded training program for franchisees to over 40 hours of online training.
- Enhanced Coaching program including onsite visitations.
- Initiated proven, marketing initiatives for franchisee growth
- Continued enhancement of Senior Care Authority Website:
- Assisted living directory
- Company Blog
- Aging Boomers podcast
- Valuable content
- Franchisees own, customizable sites
Why this Business? Why Senior Care Authority Canada?
How is the training and education?
What about support?
Open Senior Care Authority Canada Franchise Territories
Find out more about our open territories opportunities