Future of Senior Market – Our Vision
The growth in the number of senior care businesses to meet the demand of an aging population is staggering. Senior Care Authority Canada has developed a business model and full support system to assist families in finding the best options for their parents and other loved ones to live and receive the proper care. This system is proven, can be operated from home with very little overhead and can be very gratifying, both personally and financially. More discussion on the Senior Care Authority Canada program is available throughout this website or you can contact us directly, but let’s first review the future of the market.
Look at some of the facts.
- Seniors currently (2005) make up 13% of Canada's population—projections show that by 2036, they will account for close to 25% of the population. – Public Health Agency of Canada
- In 2006, more than four in ten Canadians aged 65 and older (43%) reported having a disability (condition or health problem) that limits their everyday activities, compared to about 17% of the population aged 15 and older. The disability rate rises with age—more than half (56%) of seniors aged 75 and older reported having an activity limitation. – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Canada will need over 800,000 long-term care beds by year 2047 - over 2.5 times what we have now. – Senior Care Canada Magazine
- 564,000 Canadians are currently living with dementia. 937,000 Canadians will be living with the disease in 15 years. The Alzheimer Society of Canada in collaboration with the Public Health Agency of Canada research.
Senior Care Authority Canada is a company providing Assisted Living Placement services from a professional home office environment. With years in the industry and developing a market leadership position in Canada – the management team has developed a keen understanding for the industry, customer base and overall marketplace. The Assisted Living Placement market was chosen part by the vision for where the entire industry was heading.
Senior Care Authority Canada will be the leading brand in the assisted living, dementia and residential care placement service industry. By providing exceptional service through all of our franchisees, partners, suppliers and corporate offices, we will create the credibility, consistency and the confidence from our clients needed to make the difficult decisions we guide people through.
What makes the Senior Care Authority Canada Model Work?
Keys to success for the Senior Care Authority Canada Business Model:
- Creating, establishing and maintaining an untarnished reputation in the community and developing relationships with the right decision makers, influencers and industry leaders in each market.
- Excellence in the fulfillment and delivery of the placement services–trustworthiness, expertise, reliability, and valuable information.
- Dependable, reliable marketing and referrals to generate new customers and referral partners.
- Leveraging technology, systems and processes that have been proven to produce consistent and profitable results.
Frank Samson, Founder of Senior Care Authority Canada, discusses the explosive growth of the senior placement services sector as well as how gratifying, both on a professional and personal level, it is to help seniors and their families.
Why this Business? Why Senior Care Authority Canada?
How is the training and education?
What about support?
Contact the Senior Care Authority Canada franchise department for additional details.
Open Senior Care Authority Canada Franchise Territories
Find out more about our open territories opportunities